Fri, Jan 06|
Business Education Class: Charlotte
Educating you on the truth about building and running a successful and compliant business so that you can teach others how to do the same.
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, USA
About the event
Our Business Education Class goes beyond the BASICS. We will be teaching you all about Business Formation, Conversion, Tax Implications, Business Compliance and more in DETAIL!
This class will give you the ability to not only know what you need to do in your business but also how to help others in building and devloping their own companies in turn, creating an additional stream of income for you!
What exactly are we covering & What do you get?
- Knowledge on how to properly form businesses (Sole Prop, LLC, Corporations, Partnerships).
- Guidance on how to help your clients choose which structure is best for them.
- How to keep the business compliant.
- How to build out multiple company's under one, when to do it, and why you should do it.
- How to add this service to your business, how to price this service, and how to put systems in place for this service.
- The taxes involved for each structure and how to file them so that you can teach your clients
- Taxes due throughout the year and how to file them: Quarterly taxes, Employer Taxes, and Sales & Use Tax
- 90 days of customer support so that you can continue to have guidance as you gain clients.
Once you're done with our class you will be able to take on your own clients and teach people in depth about how their business TRULY functions.
General Admission$197.00+$4.93 service fee